Want to report a pothole, graffiti or a leaking pipe while on the go? Ecquaria SNAP gives citizens a quick and simple way to report and alert the city to such issues.
In the E-Government Surveys, the United Nations stressed the importance of
Digital Participation and called for effective strategies to create an inclusive society.
Ecquaria SNAP empowers citizens to voice out and to look forward to a more transparent and open interaction with their government.
Ecquaria SNAP makes uses of crowdsourcing model to canvass problems, inputs and feedback from citizens. It’s no longer just municipality’s responsibility to spot them.
Towards Smart City
The success of any smart city relies on the participation of the citizens. If that’s the goal, Ecquaria SNAP will help you take there.
How It Works?
1. Snap & Submit issue
2. Notify the Agency
3. Fix the Issue
What You Get
1. Smartphone App
Ecquaria SNAP enables citizens to report issues in a matter of few clicks.
Social Media Integration
Login and share cases via Facebook/Twitter
Attach multiple images for a case submission
Pinpoint exact issue spot based on citizen’s GPS
Track the progress of case and get notified
when it’s resolved
Visually track all the cases in the city at a glance
Follow, comment and like on issues that matter
Available on both iOS and Android phones
2. Government Console
Ecquaria SNAP’s web based backend system gives agencies full control over the issues that come in from citizens.
Centralised Routing Capabilities
Issues are routed to Centralised Operator for review before directing to agencies
Easy Application Processing
Easily follow-up with complete visibility from image and location references
Process, review and resolve
within stipulated timeframe
Manage spams, analyse public comments and provide live updates
Monitor case types and statuses through geographic visualisation
You will need a smartphone running either Android or iOS.
Android 2.3.3 or above and iPhone iOS 7 or above.
You can login using your Facebook or twitter account. Else, you register and login via your email.
A number of things will happen, including:
- Your issue will be set to status ‘LOGGED’ and sent to the Central Operator (CO).
- The CO will validate the information provided and then set the status to ACTIVE. The CO may add comments and directs the issue to the relevant agency.
- You will be notified via the app,of the change in status of your issue.
- Once your issue has been resolved, the CO will change your issue status to CLOSED.
You will need ‘data’ or a WiFi connection to submit your issue. Ecquaria SNAP will prompt to turn on ‘GPS Location Services’ too.
Ecquaria SNAP is intended to be used by local citizens only –if you are submitting issue outside of the intended zone they will not be captured. When zoomed out, not all issues are displayed to avoid crowding the map and it may be grouped with other close issues.
See how Ecquaria SNAP can help you
- Easily report issues
- GPS and camera features make it simple to share photo and location
- Get notified of issues around you
- Issues are delivered to right official without travelling
- Find and fix issues easily with GPS and pictorial references
- Offer around the clock service
- Track and monitor progress
- Improve your service while saving money and time